The principles and practice of document accessibility usually require some explanation.
CommonLook Training can help get users familiar with:
- Best practices when authoring documents
- Ensuring existing content meets relevant accessibility standards
To help content authors and developers gain the know-how to meet accessibility requirements, we provide CommonLook Training in a number of areas.
Accessibility Training Courses
- O101: Introduction to Accessibility in MS Word
- O102: Introduction to Accessibility in MS PowerPoint
- O103: Introduction to CommonLook Office for Word
- O104: Introduction to CommonLook Office for PowerPoint
- OW: Office to PDF Workshop
- O201: Mastering CommonLook for Word & PowerPoint
- P101: CommonLook PDF Basic
- P102: Basic Remediation in Adobe Acrobat
- P201: CommonLook PDF Advanced Remediation
- PW: PDF Remediation Workshop
- P202: CommonLook PDF Expert Certification
- CommonLook Update: Major Release & Refresh
Check the PDF Accessibility Training Schedule for more information and schedules.
Want to know more?
Let us know, and we'll be in touch.