The principles and practice of document accessibility usually require some explanation.
CommonLook Training can help get users familiar with:
- Best practices when authoring documents
- Ensuring existing content is compliant with accessibility standards
To help content authors and developers gain the know-how to meet accessibility requirements, we provide CommonLook Training in a number of areas.
CommonLook Accessibility Training Courses:
- GP-100: Transition to CommonLook PDF Global Access
- GP-101: CommonLook PDF Global Access - Basic Training
- GP-201: CommonLook PDF Global Access - Advanced Training
- O103: Introduction to CommonLook Office for Word
- O104: Introduction to CommonLook Office for PowerPoint
- O201: Mastering CommonLook for Word
- OW: MS Word to PDF Workshop
- CU: CommonLook Update - Major Release & Refresh
Other Accessibility Training Courses:
Schedule Your Training Course:
Check the Accessibility Training Schedule for more information and schedules.
Refer to the Manuals to help you use the software.
Watch a Webinar:
Attend one of our webinars on PDF Accessibility Topics.