The principles and practice of document accessibility usually require some explanation.
CommonLook Training can help get users familiar with:
- Best practices when authoring documents
- Ensuring existing content is compliant with accessibility standards
To help content authors and developers gain the know-how to meet accessibility requirements, we provide CommonLook Training in a number of areas.
CommonLook Accessibility Training Courses:
- O103: Introduction to CommonLook Office for Word
- O104: Introduction to CommonLook Office for PowerPoint
- O201: Mastering CommonLook for Word
- OW: MS Word to PDF Workshop
- P101: CommonLook PDF Basic
- P201: CommonLook PDF Advanced Remediation
- PW: PDF Remediation Workshop
- P202: CommonLook PDF Expert Certification
- CommonLook Update: Major Release & Refresh
Other Accessibility Training Courses:
Schedule Your Training Course:
Check the Accessibility Training Schedule for more information and schedules.
Refer to the Manuals to help you use the software.
- Fixing the Reading Order
- Creating accessible Lists
- Linking Headers in a Complex Table
- Creating Text Tags (Alt. Text) for figures
- Replacing Abbreviations
- Fixing Common Problems
- Testing Text Tags (Alt. Text) for compliance
- Using the Color Checkpoint
- Cleaning up empty tags and containers after remediation
Watch a Webinar:
Follow this link to register to attend a free demonstration webinar.
Want to know more?
Let us know, and we'll be in touch.