The principles and practice of document accessibility usually require some explanation.
CommonLook Training can help get users familiar with:
- Best practices when authoring documents
- Ensuring existing content is compliant with accessibility standards
To help content authors and developers gain the know-how to meet accessibility requirements, we provide CommonLook Training in a number of areas.
CommonLook Accessibility Training Courses:
- NEW CLASS!! GP-100: Transition to CommonLook PDF Global Access
- NEW CLASS!! GP-101: CommonLook PDF Global Access - Basic Training
- NEW CLASS!! GP-201: CommonLook PDF Global Access - Advanced Training
- O103: Introduction to CommonLook Office for Word
- O104: Introduction to CommonLook Office for PowerPoint
- O201: Mastering CommonLook for Word
- OW: MS Word to PDF Workshop
- CommonLook Update: Major Release & Refresh
Other Accessibility Training Courses:
Schedule Your Training Course:
Check the Accessibility Training Schedule for more information and schedules.
Refer to the Manuals to help you use the software.
- Fixing the PDF Reading Order
- Creating accessible Lists in PDF documents
- Linking Headers in a Complex PDF Table for Accessibility
- Creating Text Tags (Alt. Text) for figures for accessible PDF
- Replacing Abbreviations
- Fixing Common PDF Accessibility Problems
- Testing Text Tags (Alt. Text) for PDF Section 508 compliance
- Color Checkpoint - Check Color Accessibility Issues in PDF
- Cleaning up empty tags and containers after PDF remediation
Watch a Webinar:
Attend one of our webinars on PDF Accessibility Topics.
Want to know more?
Let us know, and we'll be in touch.