Accessible PDF documents and forms
Accessibility Compliance from Word and PowerPoint
A companion to the core Microsoft Office writing tools, CommonLook Office makes it easy for any user to create accessible, Section 508 compliant PDF documents directly from Microsoft Word or PowerPoint 2007,2010 or 2013.
No prior knowledge of accessibility or Section 508 or WCAG 2.0 is required. CommonLook Office presents simple instructions to guide the user through every accessibility checkpoint relevant to the document.
|CommonLook Office Features!||CommonLook Office Benefits!|
"CommonLook Office... eliminates any excuses of time, deadlines or complexity that have been used for not creating accessible PDF up to now."
- Peter Abrahams, Practice Leader - Accessibility and Usability, Bloor Research. Read his complete review!
CommonLook Office goes far beyond the native PDF creation capabilities in Word, Powerpoint or Acrobat. See our comparison of creation options for PDF accessibility for more information.
For Our Federal Customers...
Our GSA schedule contract number is GS-35F-0161V. You may download our GSA Catalog from the GSA Advantage website or download the NetCentric Technologies' VPAT for CommonLook Office.
Supported Microsoft Windows and Office
- MS Word 2007,MS Word 2010 & MS Word 2013 (32 and 64 bit)
- MS PowerPoint 2007 & MS PowerPoint 2010 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Operating Systems: Windows 8,7, Vista or XP
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later required