PDF Accessibility Consulting
Led by renowned industry veteran Ferass ElRayes, our consulting team is focused on ensuring that government, commercial, educational and non-profit organizations possess the vision, skills and tools to meet their short and long-term accessibility objectives.
Our in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, international standards and industry best practices can help you achieve your strategic and tactical objectives for electronic content accessibility:
- Assess current and prospective compliance with relevant accessibility standards (e.g. Section 508, WCAG 2.0 and PDF/UA)
- Develop application-specific best practices to maximize the impact of the accessibility investment
- Develop an accessibility plan including budgets and timelines and best-practices specific to the real-world workflow
- Propose efficient and cost-effective ways to make accessibility an integral part of the document creation, approval and distribution workflows.
- Recommend workflows and resources for a lowest overall cost of compliance and to ensure that electronic information produced by your organization meets the requirements defined by applicable accessibility standards and best practices.
- Design and deliver a training program that can help your staff gain the know-how to meet your accessibility objectives on an ongoing basis.
Want to know more?
Let us know, and we'll be in touch.
Fields with asterisks are required.