NetCentric is committed to providing the highest level of website accessibility in compliance with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Level AA and the standards of the Federal Rehabilitation Act (Section 508).
WCAG 2.0 Conformance Claim
While they are optional, when a conformance claim is made, WCAG 2.0 specifies requirements for such conformance claims, so we thought we'd (try to) do the right thing.
- Date: April 14, 2012
- Guideline: "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/
- Conformance Level: AA
- Description: See the Site Index. There is one known exception, with the following work-around.
As of April 25, 2012, blog commenting forms may not be accessible to some users due to the CAPTCHA implementation provided by the vendor. Until this is fixed, users wishing to post a blog comment may email firstname.lastname@example.org with their comment; it will be posted with their name forthwith. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any comments or suggestions about how we can make this site more accessible please contact us at email@example.com.
Site Accessibility Log
- 2012-12-28 Videos lack captions.
- 2012-04-25 User reports captcha on blog comments causes problem with JAWS, problem verified and reported to vendor.
- 2012-04-23 Blog comment fields now have labels (corrected)
- 2012-04-21 Blog comment form includes three errors, advised wiki vendor
- 2012-04-04 Blog template corrected.
- 2012-03-04 Skipping heading levels in blog template. This error is implementation-specific.
- 2012-01-31 Site Accessibility Log online.